7775 N Friant Rd. Fresno
What: The Recovery Family Run (formerly The Jimmy Run) is a 2 Mile and 5K Fun Run that will unite walkers, runners, and community members to fight addiction and raise funds to help those who are still struggling.
Who: Tod Harris of Total Life Change in collaboration with Central Valley Timing and Activity Nut
Why: The Recovery Family Run will unite walkers, runners, and community members to fight addiction and raise vital funds to help those who are still struggling.
• Walk to celebrate your victory from addiction
• Run to support a loved one who is struggling to stay clean and sober
• Walk to acknowledge that addiction impacts the entire family (not just the addict)
• Run to shatter the stigma surrounding addiction
• Walk to encourage people that recovery IS possible for everyone
• Run to honor someone who lost their battle with addiction
Join us for The Recovery Family Run on Saturday, February 2, so the people of Fresno can experience total life change.
Run Today, Bring Hope for Tomorrow.
Total Life Change (TLC) is a 501(c)(3) organization that helps families and addicts through life’s challenges. We are dedicated to effectively serving men, women, and families dealing with all kinds of addictions, including gambling, anger, and relationships, along with substance abuse. TLC provides services to help individuals, churches, and businesses to navigate life’s challenges. To learn more about TLC, visit us at tlc777.org…