Video interviews with counselors, grief experts, and widowed men and women offer helpful insights on:
• What to expect in the days to come
• How to deal with the loneliness
• What to do with your spouse’s belongings
• Why it won’t always hurt this much
• And other practical help for dealing with the challenges of widowhood
Loss of a Spouse is a special seminar for people grieving a spouse’s death. You’ll learn what to expect in the days ahead and how to find strength and endurance to carry on. Join us Sunday, October 20th from 3:00 – 5:00 pm in the Community Center Room 120 off the North Lot. No childcare. $10.00 at the door (correct cash or check payable to RCC). To sign up, email George & Donna at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Church at 589-9733.
A Remembrance Service is offered every December. The next GriefShare series is Jan.5 – Apr.5, 2020.