Trying to get my kids back
I am trying to find a place to rent but it's hard and not having any luck . I am also trying to get my kids back full custody. I need them back in my life and love them more than anything.
Job interview on 5/25 at 8am. Please pray for me. Thank you.
for my daughter she still looking for employment. thank you and god bless.
Is God really there?
I have been applying for full time work and keep getting rejected repeatedly. I keep reaching out to friends to see how they are doing and they don't get back to me and it gives me anxiety and makes me think they don't care. I believe and God and constantly read my Bible and praying but He just doesn't seem to be close to me. I wonder if He has forgotten about me. I know I need to keep trusting Him and seeking Him but I almost want to give up because the prayers just aren't being answered. I will keep trusting but I just am desperate for a sign that He loves me and that He is there I will take anything just to know.
I'm asking for prayer for my daughter's job interviews. She needs a job to be able to support herself. Thank you all for your prayers.
A prayer over my divorce and children.
Please pray for my son who has been in a coma for two and a half years. I listen to your show everyday while driving to work. It almost feels like all the songs I listen to are telling bits and pieces of my life. Thank you for the wonderful music.
Prayer Request to overcome
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada and Poland. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith in God through Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by grace only,
* the Church in the USA, Canada – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church--Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry—for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15.
2. Pray God's will and wisdom for me and my family; I ask God for great wisdom in school for Daniel, and for Edmund’s work situation, for Dorothy and Peter (also God's direction for his life) and Ann (Ann needs a husband),
3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Friend needs Prayer after Loss of a Child
My dear friend David and his family have lost a child this past week.
I pray that God provides all of them with the peace and comfort that only You can bring into this terrible occurrence.
No words can be said to help. Hugs and just being there are all we can do sometimes. As Christians, we have a Comforter to turn to and He is always there for each of us.
Please God guide them through this time and show them Your care in a tangible way that they can plainly see. Jesus knows the feeling of losing someone close to Him...Thank You for watching over us in this difficult time, Amen...
Pain affecting Joy
A very lovely and caring Godly woman here is Visalia has been afflicted with constant and severe pain that is extremely debilitating for her. Yet, she continues to fervently pray for other people that she know who are in all types of life situations that occur.
Pain is such a personal thing and only Jesus really understands the pain a person endures.
Just getting out of bed takes immense energy to mentally overcome the pain for some people.
Pray for people you know that they may have relief and that God can provide. Our bodies on this earth are only temporary so healing may not happen until we see God face to face.
If you know someone dealing with constant pain, ask if you can do something simple - bring a home cooked meal, vacuum their house, wash the bedding, dust, mop, clean kitchen, then give a hug and be on your way...even an hour every two weeks is a big deal - simple things for most but can be extremely painful for people battling pain...
Bring some Joy for Joy to Enjoy! Please help her and others in pain if you are able and willing -
May God our Father bring comfort and endurance until the finish line and provide a special Blessing on people who help injured people suffering through pain!