3438 E Ashlan Ave
Fresno, CA 93726
Surviving the Holidays is a helpful, encouraging seminar for people facing the holidays after a loved one’s death. Please join us on November 5th at the Bridge Church in the South Hall.
The seminar features video interviews with counselors, grief experts, and other people who have experienced the holidays after their loved one’s death and who offer practical suggestions and reassurance. These people share honestly about:
• Being prepared for surprising emotions that may hit over the holidays
• What to do about traditions and other coming changes
• How to handle holiday parties and invitations
• How to survive potentially awkward moments with other people
• Where to find comfort, strength, and hope in a seemingly hopeless time
Those who attend will receive a Survival Guide filled with practical tips, encouraging words, journaling ideas, and exercises for daily help through the holiday season.
Grieving the Holidays 4 Kids takes place at the same time. This is an interactive program using art, games, stories and treats to help kids from 4 – 12 years old in dealing with the death of a loved one.